- SKS B65 Commuter II Fender Set for 28 - Famous Bluemel Full-Coverage Fender Set - Features stainless hardware and stainless 3.0mm stays - Front profile 680mm - Rear profile 1185mm - ASR security release system for the front wheel
Stay clean and dry with SKS's Commuter II fenders! The stainless-steel hardware comes pre-installed for quick and easy mounting.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with SKS's Beavertail Fender Set! The robust steel brackets provide safe and easy mounting, and the front fender works with most suspension forks.
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 27.5- or 29-inch wheeled bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
- Superflex unbreakable all-weather polycarbonate - Pre-installed stainless steel hardware with mud flaps - Includes all hardware for mounting to virtually any bike
Topeak's DeFender M1/M2 fender set offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. They're incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The front installs easily to any standard fork and the rear connects to most seat posts. Their quick-release attachments allow the DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds.
Planet Bike's Bog Suspension Fork Front Fender keeps rain and mud at bay while you play. It's made of a super-durable, all-weather polymer and mounts easily to most suspension forks. And, with the wide profile, you've got extra coverage.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Hardcore Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Topeak's DeFender M2 rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release attachment fits most seatposts and allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds. Plus, the 2-pivot arm is super adjustable for better coverage and a perfect fit on any bike.
Stay clean and dry with SKS's Velo 47 Trekking fenders! The universal mounting system attaches easily to most framers to give you full coverage from road spray. These fenders fit tires from 37 to 62mm wide.
- Spoiler, 50/55mm fits Chromoplastics, Commuter II - Hardware included.
Specifically designed for 27.5” and 29” wheeled MTB’s. The DeFender front and rear fenders are the perfect choice for lightweight durable mud protection on those wet and sloppy rides. Quick release allows DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds. A highly polished underside helps prevent dirt buildup and aids in cleaning. Fits 27.5” – 29” MTB tires up to 3” wide. - QR fork attachment fits 19.6mm/26mm/27.7mm/35mm steerer tube - Two tone injected high impact resistant plastic - Weight: 233 grams - Rear angle adjustable - 73x21x11cm/28.7x8.3x4.3-inch
$39.99 - $44.99
If you ride bent, Planet Bike's recumbent fenders keep you covered when Mother Nature rains on your ride. They are designed for non-tradtional bike and trike setups. Their clean lines and rugged aluminum construction provide great protection from rain, road grit, and other tire spray. - 6061 aluminum blades - Stainless steel V-stays and hardware are pre-installed and disc brake compatible - 100mm mudflaps for extended coverage - Release Tabs on front fender for added safety - Eyelets Required?: Yes - Wheel size: 20” - Max tire size: 20" x 1.5" (50mm) / 20" x 1.9" (60mm)
This ultra long clip-on mudguard set for road bike tires (up to max. 25mm width) protects you, whether you’re riding your road bike in a warm summer rain or on solitary winter trips. The end of each mudguard extends to below the hub axles. This length ensures a full coverage, meaning you, and also the cyclist behind you, are spared from splashing. They can be perfectly adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays. Once the metal mounting brackets are fitted to the bicycle, the mudguards can be clipped on and off in seconds making them ideal for use as needed. Brackets attach at brake bolts and skewers. - End of each fender extends to below the hub axles - Length ensures full coverage for the user and those riding in proximity - Can be adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays
The X-Board is an innovative clip-on fender with rubber fasteners for downtube mounting. - Adjustable soft rubber cable-spacers, ideal to adapt on almost any tube profile - Robust rubber fasteners - Dual compound-softspoiler
The Stingray mudguards supplement SKS's Bluemels range in the accustomed quality with modern colors in a matte design. First-grade plastic with an aluminum core for high-impact resistance. The stays feature quick-mounting fixed end caps. These fenders feature an elegant matte finish, edge protectors, and an automatic stay release safety system for the front. - Same features as the Commuter II fenders with the addition of colors and blacked out V-Stay - Fits tires 700 x 28-37mm - 45mm profile width
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Cascadia Fenders. Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast long mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection and the front fender has release tabs for easy on/off. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for quick mounting.
$15.08 - $23.47
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage - Reverse version is designed for forks with reversed bridges - Fat Face, you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
- Lightweight minimalist fender uses a carbon fiber shaft, polycarbonate guard and forged alloy mount - Fender mounts to quick release, is easy to adjust and makes no noise - Special underside profile effectively disperses the worst of the water and dirt away from the rider - Accommodates up to 25mm tire
- Traditional hammered appearance with modern technical elements - Full coverage front and rear fenders with a PVC coated rear bridge securely holds the fenders and does not rattle - Pre-drilled for easy installation - Hardware with leather washers included - Fits 700c wheels
- Impressive Traditional fenders in aluminum, Stainless steel or brass - Stainless steel version has a near mirror polish - Fenders are not Pre-drilled and include Stainless steel Hardware
- Raceblade Long Hardware Kit, for 2nd bike, or to replace worn parts
Compatible with: - Full bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - SpeedEz bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Hardcore bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Contains 60mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
- Releases front fender stays if debris is present in between fender and tire - Fits current and past Grasshopper, Cascadia ALX, Cascadia and Hardcore front fenders (not recommended for non-Planet Bike fenders)
MTB+ and Fat Bike compatible - Fits up to 4" tires - 100% recyclable Polypropylene construction - Lightweight, durable, and easy to install/remove
Topeak's DeFender XC11 for 27.5-inch wheel bikes is a rear fender that offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds and the angle is adjustable for the perfect fit. It's incredibly light, too.
End wet feet forever! SKS Longboard are one of the longest and best coverage fenders on the planet. They feature stainless-steel hardware and SKS's security clips for durability and safety. - 26 x 1.6–2.1
End wet feet forever! SKS Longboard are one of the longest and best coverage fenders on the planet. They feature stainless-steel hardware and SKS's security clips for durability and safety. - 26 x 2.1–2.35
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap attachments - Compatible with: ATB Hardcore and SpeedEZ fenders (sold separately) - For use with 60mm width fenders (sold separately)
Page 1 of 5 Next page