- Fluid Drive Plus shift profiling, compatible with SRAM and Shimano 8sp drivetrains - Steel rings, engineering polymer spacers, nickel plated finish - 12-25 - 281g
- MODEL NO: CS-HG50-8 - SERIES: SHIMANO CLARIS R2000 Series - Compatible chain: CN-HG71 - Speeds: 8-speed - Type: HG
$21.90 - $25.90
- CNC-machined from hardened chromoly with phosphate black finish - Threaded track cog for 1.37"x24tpi (right handed) threads - Choose 3/32" or 1/8" widths (Use SF-1750 for lockring)
• Steel • 7-speed
$22.00 - $24.00
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
$23.16 $28.95 20% Off
- Non-drilled CrMo 5/64" cog for use with Campagnolo splined cassette hubs - 10mm wide steel cog spline spreads load over greater surface area, preventing cog from deforming alloy freehub spline. 64g (16t)
8-speed SIS compatible freewheel
Turn any 8-10 speed HG-splined cassette hub into a 3/32-inch 16-tooth singlespeed.
$23.95 - $27.95
- CNC machined CrMo cog with 7mm thick Hyperglide-spline, 1/8-inch chain compatible - Extra wide spline interface prevents cog from deforming freehub body splines - Size: 1/8-inch
$23.99 - $25.99
Origin-8's Ultim8 Single Speed Cassette Cog lets you have your ride any way you like it. This handy cog is dual use — a single speed cog that fits over a Shimano/SRAM freehub body or a fixed cog that bolts on in place of a 6-bolt brake rotor. A wide, zero-flex base design made of forged chromoly steel provides instant power transfer. Enjoy the Ultim8 ride whichever way you like it.
$24.00 - $33.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
- CNC CrMo cogs to Fit the DJD-Bush drive rear hub drivers - Size: 1/8-inch
$24.99 - $25.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG201-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALTUS M2000 Series - Combination: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32T (bo), 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34T (bn), 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-36T (bw), -, -, -, - - Combination name(Group name): 11-32T (bo), 11-34T (bn), 11-36T (bw) - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$25.00 - $26.57
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 8
$25.15 - $27.95 $27.95 Up to 10% Off
- CNC machined steel track cog, 1.37"x24tpi (right handed) thread, 1/2" x 1/8" teeth - Choose aluminum or steel lockrings, 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
• Converts a cassette hub to a single speed • 8 spacers included in various sizes to adjust chain line • Available in black or red anodized 6061 aluminum • Fits Shimano style cassette bodies • Conical spacers for increased cog stiffness
- MODEL NO: CS-HG200-7 - SERIES: SHIMANO TOURNEY - Combination: 12-14-16-18-21-24-28T (bm), 12-14-16-18-21-26-32T (bp) - Combination name (Group name): 12-28T (bm), 12-32T (bp) - Compatible chain: IG/HG - Speeds: 7-speed - Type: HG
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a fixie rider's quiver. Origin-8's Track Cog is available in a variety of sizes and is chrome plated to resist rust and increase longevity. Now you can easily tailor your ride for the terrain. And you can choose between 1/8 and 3/32-inch chain widths.
$28.99 - $31.19
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
• Steel • 8-speed
- Fluid Drive Plus shift profiling, compatible with SRAM and Shimano 9sp drivetrains - Steel rings, engineering polymer spacers, nickel plated finish - 11-28 - 280g
$29.95 - $34.95
Dimension cassettes feature Shimano/SRAM compatible spacing, precise fitment for crisp shifting, and easy installation with standard tools. They're a perfect replacement for worn out cogs. Constructed of steel cogs and lock ring. Cassette Cogs: 11-28: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28 12-28: 12-14-16-18-21-24-28 12-32: 12-13-15-18-21-24-32
$29.95 - $34.95
Dimension cassettes feature Shimano/SRAM compatible spacing, precise fitment for crisp shifting, and easy installation with standard tools. They're a perfect replacement for worn out cogs. Constructed of steel cogs and lock ring. Cassette Cogs: 11-28: 11-12-14-16-18-21-24-28 11-32: 11-12-14-16-18-21-26-32
- Converts any 8-10sp HG splined cassette hub to a Singlespeed - 3/32" cogs. 14mm and 19mm spacers can be swapped to fine tune chainline
$30.00 - $35.00
Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
• Stainless steel with high-polish finish • 1.37" x 24tpi right-hand thread • Requires a lockring (sold separately) • Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
$34.95 - $39.95
Dimension cassettes feature Shimano/SRAM compatible spacing, precise fitment for crisp shifting, and easy installation with standard tools. They're a perfect replacement for worn out cogs. Constructed of steel cogs and lock ring. Cassette Cogs: 11-28: 11-12-13-15-17-19-21-24-28 11-32: 11-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32 11-34: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34
Shimano's Sora cassette is an incredible value for your 9-speed drivetrain. Crisp shifting and a low weight keep your mind focused on having fun on your bike and not adjusting it. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
Niner's Cogalicious cog is a no-nonsense, lightweight solution for your singlespeed workhorse. It's made from 7075 T6 aluminum, so you know it's light and strong. The tall tooth profile means exceptional engagement with your chain, so when you're grinding up the climb on the weeknight climb, you know where your power's going when you stomp on the pedals. Plus, the wide offset design takes it easy on your Shimano freehub body.