Claris R2000 series offers reliable functionality at a price point for new riders. Designed for easy rides around town with the durability to handle a long tour, Claris R2000 has a sporty design and promises the opportunity of comfortable and casual riding.
$31.99 - $44.00
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
$34.99 - $35.99
Shimano's 105 Clamp-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability. For use with 11-speed drivetrains.
$38.99 - $40.99
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
$41.99 - $45.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
$41.99 - $45.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : E-Type
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
$42.99 - $47.99
Shimano's groundbreaking 6800-series front derailleur delivers a shorter stroke at the lever and substantially lighter action for lightning fast shifts with just a flick of your finger. The redesigned pull arm offers more direct tactile feedback during shifts. The derailleur support bolt creates more solid contact to the frame, stiffening the derailleur and stabilizing it for faster, smoother shifts.
$42.99 - $44.99
The Shimano Deore XT FD-M8100 front derailleur offers powerful and stable front shifting for 2 x 12 systems. - Increased traction range and no chain rub for long travel bikes - Extra wide range with front double 36-26T - Compatible with 2.3-inch tire on wider rims - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") - Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing - Max Ring (teeth): 38
$43.99 - $49.99
• Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Down Swing and Top Swing • Model Number : FD-M8025 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Dual-Pull, Top-Pull exclusive • Chain Line : 48.8mm (compatible with the special crankset which chain line is 3mm outboard; the special frame is required.) • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : Low-Clamp
$46.99 - $59.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 Front Derailleur Braze-On Adapter is the correct mount for electronic Di2 derailleurs and their fast powerful servo motors.
In the heat of competition, a missed shift can mean the difference between a podium place, and watching from the sidelines. That's why Shimano builds the XTR Front Derailleur to exacting specifications. It boasts wide, sealed pivots for some of the smoothest off-road shifting you've ever experienced. The multiple clamp sizes (included) give it great versatility.
$119.99 - $130.99
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergnomical Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - New Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
$121.99 - $122.99
Shimano Side Swing front derailleurs feature improved cable routing for smooth and efficient front shifting effort and increased clearance for larger tires and shorter chainstays. - Optimal front system for internal cable routing - Enhanced maneuverability with plus-sized tires - Increased shifting efficiency and light and smooth operation force - D, E, M type mounts are available - M type mount requires 34.9mm adapter
The Dura-Ace 11-Speed Front Derailleur is Shimano's top-of-the-line front changer. The body is made of cold-forged aluminum for weight savings and high strength, and the pivots are spaced extra wide for amazing shifting. Through a redesigned pull arm and change in actuation ratio, Shimano has reduced the shifting effort by 43% while also reducing the throw of the shift lever for the fastest, easiest, smoothest front shifting yet. Plus, the lightweight aluminum cage is nickel plated for superior durability.
Shimano XT FD-M8070 Di2 Front Derailleurs - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Increased power vs. mechanical - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Series : Shimano Deore XT - Swing Action: Down Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 38-34T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 134 grams
The Shimano GRX RX815 Di2 front derailleur delivers quick and smooth front shifting even under high pedaling torque. It's designed for a wider, 17T front chainring range, has programmed chain guide trim settings, and can be used in full or semi Shimano Synchronized Shift modes. - Chainline +2.5 mm vs. conventional road FD - Wide, 17T front range chainring range - Wider tire clearance
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
Page 1 of 1