An exceptionally strong carbon fiber 35mm riser bar that’s built to descend. The M7 bar is designed for the most aggressive and demanding riders. Carbon fiber is the ideal material for a gravity bar because fiber orientation and bar shape can be controlled independently and developed in unison, resulting in a tuned flex profile that cannot be achieved with aluminum. This bar is tuned to be precise and responsive while absorbing fatigue-inducing chatter and taking the sting out of the biggest hits. The M7 bar features a trail-perfect 8-degree backsweep and 4-degree upsweep for your long-travel 29er, enduro race bike, or downhill machine. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 230g (10mm rise); 240g (25mm rise); 245g (40mm rise) - Bar Width (Max): 800mm - Bar Width (Min): 780mm - Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Backsweep: 8 Degrees - Upsweep: 4 Degrees - Torque Spec: Face Plate: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec: Controls: 5.5Nm
Whatever your adventure, Rustler handlebars are tough, durable, and comfortable. Whether you are out exploring a new trail or devouring your favorite descent, they’ll help keep you in control and ready for the terrain ahead. - Lightweight and strong 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction - Signature 11° back sweep, 6° up sweep, 20mm rise - 800mm and 750mm width options - Graduated lines for easy trimming - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 93mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 374g - Note: Rustler bars are not compatible with bar ends
Do you love to ride your mountain bike? Love boosting big airs, punishing the trails and your gear? You just want parts that can take a beating and won't let you down — the Chester 35 bar is made for you. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you're ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - 35 optimized triple butted design
$80.00 - $85.00
The Cheater Bar is built from triple butted 4130 CroMoly steel and is tough enough to handle all of the abuse you will inflict upon it on the trail. Surly made two versions: a clear coated raw steel version and a black ED coated version. Both are CroMoly steel. - Material: Cromoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 780mm - Rise: 0mm - Sweep Angle: 11 degrees - Color: Clear Coat Silver and E.D. coated Black - Weight: 400g
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820 length handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper(105mm) design - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±300 - DIAMETER (mm): 35 - RISE (mm): 25 - LENGTH (mm): 820 - GEOMETRY (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
A race-proven handlebar, the M9 bar is ENVE's dedicated downhill option. Designed around a 31.8mm clamp diameter and a downhill-focused flex profile, this bar’s celebrated ride feel defined the potential of a DH carbon fiber bar and realigned performance expectations. The M9 bar features 8-degree backsweep and 4-degree upsweep. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 245g (30mm rise); 265g (50mm rise) - Bar Width (Max): 810mm - Bar Width (Min): 780mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Backsweep: 8 Degrees - Upsweep: 4 Degrees - Torque Spec: Face Plate: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec: Controls: 5.5Nm
The No.9 35.0 Mountain Carbon Handlebar is designed and built for the most extreme trail and all-mountain riding. The oversized stem clamp adds to front-end stiffness for precise input, while the carbon construction provides vibration damping in a lightweight and durable package. - Unidirectional carbon fiber construction - 35mm stem clamp - 8 degrees of backsweep with 5 degrees of upsweep - Trimmable ends, made easy with graphic markings - Rated to ASTM Condition 4 for extreme off-road riding
- Unidirectional carbon, optimized for best stiffness and shock absorption
Whatever your adventure, Rustler handlebars are tough, durable, and comfortable. Whether you are out exploring a new trail or devouring your favorite descent, they’ll help keep you in control and ready for the terrain ahead. - Signature 11° back sweep, 6° up sweep, 20mm rise - 800mm and 750mm width options - Graduated lines for easy trimming - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 160mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 221g - Note: Rustler bars are not compatible with bar ends
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - Cuttable bar-ends - Matte carbon finishing - Weight 160g - Di2 compatible with internal wire routing - 720mm wide - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 5mm rise
TruVativ's tough Hussefelt Comp Riserbar is made from butted aluminum for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
- The Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the ultimate light-weight, trail-proof handlebar. - Designed for Trail, Enduro and XC riders and racers, the Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the clear market leader in terms of weight, strength, stiffness and most importantly, ‘rid
Wider than Turbine but still sporting the agressive sweep design putting you in the perfect riding position, these bars come in a variety of rises to allow you to fine tune your cockpit and dial in your setup. Tried and tested 7075 aluminum gives you the confidence for agressive all-mountain riding and 35mm technology for fantastic overall weight/strength ratio. Your six inch travel bike will thank you. - Manufactured from cold drawn, 7075 Aluminium - 35 optimized triple butted design - Turned up to Rally control with 800mm width - Rise sizes to for every build and preference 10/20/35mm - Stealth black on black decals to match every frame color
- DH Race tuned award winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - MATERIAL: MGR Super 6 Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ± 350 (30mm) / ±360 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 800 (adjustable to 740) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- Freeride handlebar, developed with Darren “Bearclaw” Berrecloth - Unprecedented stiffness and durability at an exceptionally low weight. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 747mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR - MATERIAL: MGR 2 series alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ±350 (30mm) / ±390 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 777 (Adjustable to 747) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
The SPANK SPOON 785 handlebar is the cost effective upgrade to your cockpit. Built from MGR six series alloy the SPOON 785 Bar is rock solid in the park or on the trail. SPANK’s patented XGT taper process brings comfort and safety, while a Freeride inspired, All Mountain suitable geometry makes the SPOON 785 extremely versatile. With the SPOON 785 Bar, you can save a bit of money without sacrificing quality. Key technologies: XGT Material: MGR Six Series Alloy Weight (g): ±350 (20mm) / ±360 (40mm) Diameter (mm): 31.8 Rise (mm): 20 / 40 Length (mm): 785 Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8.5° back Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos Technologies: XGT, MGR Discipline: race / freeride / trail
Your favorite bars just got bigger, wider, and lighter, Go figure? The magic of 35—believe the hype! Increasing the bar diameter to 35mm allowed Race Face to shave material from the bar resulting in a dramatic reduction in overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness, strength and performance Race Face bars are known for. The ATLAS 35 bar also expands to an 800mm width (Can be trimmed down to 750mm) for hyperspeed control, can you handle it? - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
TruVativ's super-tough Hussefelt Riserbar is made from triple-butted AL-66 for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
Race Face set an industry benchmark with the its Sixc product group - light and strong carbon DH rated crank and bar. Building on the unprecedented success of their proprietary Carbon Technology program, SIXC rewrites the rules in the 6-8 inch travel bike world. SIXC (the C is silent, eh!) represents the culmination of years of Race Face engineering in both carbon and all mountain products. Race Face has created a bar for the aggressive rider who demands the ultimate in performance. Strong enough for DH, yet light enough to not hold you back on the pedal up to that new trail you have been hearing so much about, SIXC blows up the limits of carbon performance. - SIXC bars are manufactured with a leading edge composite material which allows us to reach our high strength requirements at an impressively low weight - Minimum bar width of 28" or 710mm at indicated cut marks - Reinforced clamping zones for lock-on grip - Daily destructive testing from each production run ensures each bar meets the exacting standards set by our engineers
DH / Freeride / All Mountain Chromag utilizes the 35mm clamp size to create a wider, stronger bar in the same weight class as its 31.8 counterpart - the Fubars OSX. The OSX 35 is made from 7000 series aluminum. It provides the best strength to weight ratio possible. This is a strong bar best suited to DH/Freeride or trail riding. At 800mm it is our widest aluminum bar. Same perfect fit as the original OSX, with 25mm rise, 5-degree upsweep and 8-degree back sweep.
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. - Four rise options available from 30-100mm - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 15-degree sweep
- Freeride inspired all mountain suitable geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Rock solid in the park or on the trail - Cost effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Material: Alloy - Weight (g): ±395 (25mm) / ±400 (40mm) / ±420 (60mm) - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Rise (mm):25 / 40 / 60 - Length (mm): 785 - Geometry (Degree): 5°up x 8°back (25mm) / 5°up x 9°back (40mm) / 4°up x 10°back (60mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
A slightly modified profile gives the RaceFace Aeffect R handlebar the extra boost you’re looking for at high speeds. Built for tearing down your favorite trail...fast. Generous 780mm width to give you the stance and control you need. This is a no-nonsense, set-and-forget bar that is equally at home on your trail bike as it is on an enduro machine. Take your bike to the Rally level without breaking the bank. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 9°
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse… - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger - 820mm width for maximum control
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
You say you want a wide, stiff, strong, championship-winning design? Here you go. The new Descendant DH bar borrows from a rich championship-winning heritage, and adapts it to today’s aggressive courses and riders. Descendant DH bars are the command center of cornering control. - Stiff, precise, and super-wide - Made with tough 7050 alloy - Descendent geometry from TruVativ's best enduro rider’s input - Backsweep: 9° - Upsweep: 5°
The Next R handlebar features 800mm of premium unidirectional carbon with the shred-ready positioning of Race Face's SixC bars. DH strength and Enduro weight for when you really need to lean into it. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - 35mm bar diameter for incredible strength/weight ratio
Page 1 of 2 Next page