Parts & Accessories
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
$2.70 - $3.00 $3.00 Up to 10% Off
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
9/15/20mm conversion kit for current generation front hubs - Cobalt endcaps – These kits convert current generation Cobalt front wheels to 9/15mm thru-axle. - Iodine/Opium endcaps - These kits convert current generation Iodine and Opium front wheels to 9/15/20mm thru-axle. - Conversion: 9/15/20mm - Cobalt weight: 26g (9mm) / 16g (15mm) - Iodine/Opium weight: 28g (9mm) / 18g (15mm) / 23g (20mm)
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 39mm - Length: 126mm - Overall: 147mm
• 5mm skewer set (F+R hubs) • Standard 5mm Hex release • Black or Silver anodized finish • Chromoly axles
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
Replacement rear axle for Neo and Neo Ultimate hubs. High-precision center-less ground treatment ensures perfect bearing fit.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
Origin-8's Track Cog Lock Ring with left-handed threading and 1.29 x 24tpi in a chrome finish completes your basic track cog locking needs.
- End caps for Origin8 FB-1100 fat bike hubs - Use: Rear - Color: Blk
Front 9mm QR SealLock end caps for Neo R road hubs. SealLock end caps feature a low-friction U-cup seal that snaps into place and stays secure even when your wheel is removed from your bike. Not compatible with disc brake hubs.
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
$5.39 - $7.59
- High-quality fat bike rim strips - Super durable PVC material
- Axle adapters for CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 Elite Series front hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, 15mm, and 20mm thru-axle options - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
If the bearings are getting rough on your Shimano Internally Geared hub, it could simply be a matter of replacing a pitted cone and repacking the bearing with grease. - Fits left side of Alfine SG-S700 hubs
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Shimano / Japanese front hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 9mm - Length: 155mm - 1 axle per bag
$4.00 - $45.00 $4.00 - $50.00 Up to 10% Off
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
$20.70 $23.00 10% Off
Shimano Nexus and Alfine Internally Geared Hub Cassette Joints - Shimano model # CJ-S700 - Does not include cable fixing bolt unit - OEM cassette joint unit for Alfine SG-S700
$28.98 - $67.50 $32.20 - $75.00 10% Off
- Ratcheting system tightens skewers with turns rather than cam - Up to 50% more clamping force than standard quick releases - Lever can be placed in an ideal position - AL7075 axle and alloy lever - Each length corresponds to a different axle. - 15 x 100mm thru-bolt is compatibile with Salsa's Firestarter Carbon Fork - 15 x 142mm thru-bolt is compatible with Salsa's Makwa Fork - 12 x 177mm thru-bolt is compatible with Salsa's Beargrease rear axle.
$4.50 - $5.00 $5.00 Up to 10% Off
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself." Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
$4.50 - $5.00 $5.00 Up to 10% Off
If you make huge rims you have to make huge rim strips too, and that's exactly how Surly's Rim Strip came to be. Made of PVC and available in 3 colors it protects your tube from the inside of the rim with stylish simplicity.
$32.40 - $36.00 $36.00 Up to 10% Off
- Standard skewers fit either 130 or 135mm spaced hubs, unless listed as another length (i.e. 170mm) - 6061 machined lever with stainless steel pivot and laser-etched logo - All shafts are 5mm in diameter
$28.80 - $32.00 $32.00 Up to 10% Off
Salsa's Stainless Flip-Offs use stainless steel rods for corrosion-resistant strength. They're strong, lightweight, and gorgeous. - Recommended for front rigid fork or full suspension use - Beautifully machined and hand friendly - Variety of sizes, sold as pairs or individually, front or rear - Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, or Pewter - More than just eye candy, they’re hand candy, as well - Weight: 49g
$23.95 $25.95 8% Off
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 46mm
$17.99 - $19.99 $19.99 Up to 10% Off
• Locking skewer set • Cro-Mo • 70g (set)
$104.40 - $116.00 $116.00 Up to 10% Off
- Freehub bodies include: (1) specified freehub body, (3) pawls, and (1) pawl spring - Freehub bodies do not include lockrings
Need a Shift Cable Fixing Bolt Unit for your Alfine S7000/S700 hub? Here it is. Now, get that bike back on the road!
$20.00 - $23.00
Rear end cap conversion kits for NoTubes Neo and Neo Ultimate hubs - SealLock end caps feature a low friction U-cup seal that snaps into place
Page 1 of 11 Next page