5DEV's goal is to develop cranks that can be manufactured in a short period of time. Utilizing 5 Axis CNC machines we can produce product in days vs months or years.
These cranks are engineered for aggressive trail and enduro riding. Ideal for charging steep technical chunk, ripping laps at your local park, or sessioning your favorite jump line.
Our low profile crank arm reduces pedal strike during technical punchy climbs allowing you to clean more sections of trail and get back up to take another lap with less effort.
No excuses! Crank HARDER! Ride longer.
- Q factor: 167mm Boost | 176 SuperBoost+
- Bottom Bracket Width: 68 - 73mm for Boost | SuperBoost Available in Select Sizes
- Spindle diameters: 30mm and 29mm (need help determining what spindle size? CLICK HERE)
- Lengths: 135mm, 145mm, 155mm, 160mm, 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- Material: 7075-T651 Billet Aluminum
- Crank bolts: Chromoly Steel
- Hardware: Self-extracting Hardware
- Preloader: CNC'd 7075 Alloy
- Chainring: Compatible with SRAM 3-Bolt Direct Mount Chainring Interface
- Weight: 525g (170mm length 30mm spindle)
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
- Includes Chainring Mounting Hardware
- Made in San Diego, California
- Patent Pending