**This bike is a custom build. Contact the shop for more information.
A Versatile Light-Touring Rig. The agile and stable Space Horse is our most versatile and popular model, and it’s ready to take you and your gear wherever adventure leads — from road riding to randonneuring to full-fledged touring.
- Classic Style That’s Down to Party. Capable of tackling ambitious centuries, speedy gravel jaunts, urban commutes, and loaded touring, the nimble and dependable Space Horse offers unmatched elegance, comfort, inspiration, and fun.
- Mounts for Fenders and Racks in Front and Back. Conquer whatever you can dream up from wet roads on the way to work to a quick overnight bikepacking trip.
- 612 Select Tubing. We’ve carefully chosen every piece of tubing on every frame size to provide the best ride possible.
- Custom Dropouts. Elegant, custom-designed fork ends and dropouts accommodate 12mm thru-axles and flat-mount disc brakes.
- Signature Details. Our mission is to bring beauty back to production bicycles. This means investing in custom touches that elevate the whole. We devote time and resources to signature details that turn heads and signify high-quality craftsmanship. These elements tell a cohesive visual story and form a distinct silhouette so that even if your unique bike were stripped down to bare metal, it would still be instantly identifiable as an All-City bicycle
Max tire width: 700c x 45mm and 650b x 47mm
Pedals sold separately
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
|Frame||612 Select Chromoly Steel, TIG Welded and Brazed, E.D. Coated|
|Fork||612 Select Chromoly Steel, All-City Signature Fork ends and Crown, TIG Welded and Brazed, E.D. Coated|
|Headset||Chris King - Headset EC, NoThreadSet, 1-1/8", Sotto Voce Silver|
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss GR 1600: Rear Wheel 650b 12 x 142mm/QR x 135mm Center-Lock, Front 650b 12/QR x 100mm Center-Lock|
|Tires||Ultradynamico. Front: Rosé Race - 650b x 47.99c/Rear: Cava Race - 650b x 47.99c|
|Crankset||SRAM Apex 1 Crankset - 172.5mm, 10/11-Speed, 42t, 110 Asymmetric BCD, GXP Spindle Interface, Black|
|Bottom Bracket||Truvativ/SRAM Team GXP English Bottom Bracket Gray|
|Chain||SRAM PC-1130 Chain - 11-Speed, 120 Links, Silver/Gray|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Apex Rear Derailleur - 11 Speed, Long Cage, Black|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM PG-1130 Cassette - 11 Speed 11-42t Black|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus BL-MT201/BR-UR300 Disc Brake and Lever Front and Rear, Hydraulic, Flat Mount, Resin Pads,|
|Handlebars||im Works Mowmow Shot Silver Bar - 750mm|
|Tape/Grips||ESI Ribbed Chunky Grips - Black|
|Stem||Zipp Service Course Stem - 80mm 31.8 Clamp +/-6 1 1/8 Silver|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Altus BL-MT201/BR-UR300 Disc Brake and Lever Front and Rear, Hydraulic, Flat Mount, Resin Pads,|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Saddle - Steel Black Medium|
|Seat Post||Zipp Service Course Seatpost - 27.2 x 350mm 0mm Offset Silver|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Royal Mint / 55cm||210000088945||210000088945|