Whether you are big and tall, need a bit of extra space and comfort for a longer trip, or you are a hunter looking for a boat that you can easily pack into the backcountry but won't run out of space on the float out, we built the Mule for you.
We get it. Whether its packs, shoes, or sleeping bags, if you are big and tall, finding high performance outdoor gear is hard. So we’re making it easy with the Mule, a spacious and super stable backcountry packraft that will comfortably carry a 250+ pound paddler and 100 pounds of gear without feeling bogged down.
The Mule is also an ideal solo hunting & fishing packraft, with capacity to carry out medium sized animal, and backpackable size and weight. Its perfect for sheep or caribou hunts and sneaking into remote rivers for a little fishing and relaxation.
The Mule is built with our 11.7-inch diameter Cargo Hull, which features our center panel stern and late rise bow to maximize stability, buoyancy, leg room, and cargo capacity. You can build your Mule with Open, Removeable Whitewater Deck, and Self Bailing configurations, plus you can add our innovative Cargo Fly zipper internal storage system.
- Manufacturing: Made to Order in Mancos, Colorado
- Shape: Cargo Hull
- Tube Diameter: 11.7-inch
- Fit: Relaxed (See sizing and specifications)
- Valve: Temper assist valve for inflation and deflation
-Attachments: 4 bow grab loops, 2 stern grab loops, 1 bow handle, and 2 strap plates
- Seating: Classic Seat Bottom and Inflatable Seat Back
- Cargo Fly: Optional (Internal Dry Bags sold separately)
- Materials: Proprietary 210-denier high count nylon hull and 840-denier ballistic nylon floor (Made in USA).
- Includes: Inflation Bag, Stuff Sack, and Basic Repair Kit
- Recommended Gear: Aqua-Bound Shred 205cm paddle, Astral V-Eight PFD, Kokatat Swift Entry Drysuit
California Proposition 65 Warning:Using the Aquaseal in the repair kit will expose you to toluene, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to
The Self Bailer configuration is ideal for warmer climates, frequent entry and exit, and anyone that prefers a self-bailing style setup. Our self bailing design features a lightweight 3/4 length 7-inch thick seat in the rear that is protected by a sleeve and a heavy-duty baffled foot brace in the front that keeps your feet up and out of the water.
|Cedar Green / Self Bailer Cargo Fly
|Cedar Green / Open (no Self Bailer) Cargo Fly