Since 2013, Borealis has specialized in lightweight carbon fiber fat bikes. The Crestone is our tried and true flagship model. Its frame geometry is optimized for riding in snow and sand with clearance for up to 5” wide tires. Paired with the most technically advanced components in the industry, the Crestone sets the standard for premium quality carbon fiber fat bikes.
Standard features include:
- SRAM Eagle XO1 12-Speed drivetrain
- SRAM G2 Ultimate brakes
- Carbon handlebars
- Carbon seat post
- Fast and light Hed Big Deal Carbon rims
- Frame geometry provides responsive handling, offering maximum control for varying conditions in snow or sand.
- Tire clearance up to 26x5” and 27.5x4.5”.
- Lightweight, durable carbon fiber frame comes with internally routed cables
- 2-3 bottle cage mounts
- Lizard skin protectors on both the down tube and drive-side chain stay.
- Frame: Borealis Crestone Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XO1 Eagle 1 x 12spd
- Shifter: SRAM Eagle XO1 12spd Trigger Shifter
- Chain: KMC 12 speed, silver
- Crankset: SRAM Eagle DUB XO1 Crank, 30T Ring
- Cassette: SRAM Eagle XO1 12spd Cassette 10-50T
- Rims/Wheelset: Hed Big Deal Carbon 27.5" x 85mm
- Hubs: Front 15×150 Rear 12×197
- Tires: Subject to availability
- Crank Arms: 175mm
- Fork: Mastodon PRO 120mm
- Brakes: SRAM G2 Ultimate
- Headset: Borealis
- Stem: Borealis 50mm
- Handlebar: Borealis Carbon SL
- Seatpost: Borealis Carbon Seat Post, 31.6
- Saddle: Borealis Saddle
- Grips: Standard, Black
- Rockshox Bluto Fork tire size limitations: 26x5” or 27.5x4”
- Mastodon Pro EXT Fork tire size limitations: 26x5” or 27.5x4.5”
- Borealis Rigid Carbon Fork tire size limitations: 26x5” or 27.5x4.5”
- Dually 29x45 and 27.5x45 Rims – Max tire width: 3”
- All rims 65mm to 85mm wide are compatible with tire widths of 3.8” to 5”
- HED Carbon 100mm Rims – Max tire width of 4.6”
* Subject to change without notice.
Stock picture shown and is not picture of actual bike.
|Midnight Blue & Bronze / Large||210000081442||210000081442|