Geared Up To Go Further
The C Line folding bike captures the same fun-to-ride, go-anywhere feeling it always has. And today, with refined geometry, sleek design updates and modernized components, it does it better than ever. For over 45 years, owners across the world have customized their trusty steel folding bikes in hundreds of ways to suit their needs. Some have ridden around the world. Most have used them to improve their every day. With C Line, your options are always open.
Brompton C Line Colors
The team in our London Factory powder-coat each and every bike - using environmentally friendly powders and energy from 100% renewable sources.
The C Line Explore with Battery Lighting in Silver from Brompton proves that with advanced engineering, every adventure is just a peddle away. Everything about this classically-inspired bike is perfect for ambitious individuals, from the foldable design to the high-powered lighting. You can journey in style while having high-performance mechanics to speed through adventures with complete control. Traveling the world and exploring new cities has never looked, or felt, better!
Everything about this sleek bike has been designed with joyful journeys in mind. It is also ergonomically brilliant with the 3-part Brompton folding system which allows for versatility on the move. Whether you want to cycle to work or take your bike to a new location with ease, with a straightforward fold and click, new adventures are made accessible.
We believe that expert engineering is the key to unlocking positive cycling experiences. The C Line Explore with Battery Lighting is designed to be fun to ride and suitable for going anywhere which is achieved thanks to the sophisticated features.
- 6 speed:The 6 speed do-it-all workhorse – geared up to go further. Covers all contours, at home or further afield.
- 500lm front light: The close-to-ground position gives strong illumination on the path ahead plus provides side visibility.
- Front carrier block: Brompton bags can be quickly and easily attached to the front carrier block, which results in a secure and comfortable ride with an optimally balanced load.
- Brooks Cambium C17 saddle: This saddle features a uniquely flexible design that provides ample cushioning, making it perfect for long rides and casual cyclists alike.
- Lezyne pump: Mounts to the Brompton rear frame (mount included) - ready to grab and go whenever it’s needed.
- Brompton pedals: Folding left hand and non-folding right-hand pedals.
- Integrated bell: Lightweight in design and easy-to-use, perfect for any Brompton bike.
- Weight: From 26.7 lb
- Speed: 6 Speed (Explore)
- Saddle: Brooks Cambium C17
- Main Frame: Precision drawn heat-treated steel tubing with hand brazing and selected auto-brazed joints
- Rear Frame: Hand brazed cold-formed micro-alloy steel tubing
- Pedals: Silver Brompton Folding left hand and non-folding right-hand pedals
- Grips: Lock-on grips with soft-compound rubber adhered to an engineered core
- Seatpost: Extended, Silver (35")
- Folded Size: 25.3' H' x 23'' W x 10.6'' D
- Seatclamp: Composite seat clamp and rear frame clip
- Hinge Clamps: Composite hinge clamp levers
- Fork: Steel brazed fork
- Drivetrain: Brompton Wide-range 6 speed (2 x 3 speed), 300% range
- Chainset: 6061 forged aluminum crank with 50T chainring and integrated chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper bottom bracket
- Headset: Brompton headset
- Shifters: Brompton 2 and 3 Speed Trigger Shifters
- Sprockets: Brompton Sprockets - 13 and 16 Tooth?
- Derailleur: Brompton Chain Pusher
- Rear Wheel: Double wall rim, 28 spoke, Brompton Wide ratio 3 speed internal gear hub
- Front Wheel: Double-wall rim, 28 spokes laced to a Brompton front hub
- Tires: 349 x 35C Schwalbe Marathon Racer. A puncture resistant tire with a reflective sidewall
- Tubes: Schrader valve
- Fenders included
- Lighting: Battery
- Rack: Not Included
- Brakes: Brompton Dual Pivot Calipers
- Front Carrier: Front Carrier Block Adaptor for all types of - Brompton Luggage
- Material: Steel
* Specifications are subject to change without notice