These limited Blueberries have been a fun collaboration between us and Bow Hill, a Blueberry Farm with a long history right over in the Skagit Valley. Over time we hope to bring the two seemingly distant worlds of manufacturing and local agriculture closer together and thought, what better way to start than with a few blueberries?
- Bluebs are the same spec as the original Cable Cherries, but come in a deep blue color bearing the Bow Hill Stamp - and you can also find our berries for sale in person at their farm (it's a great place to bike to!)
- The opening for the cable is 2mm in diameter, and they work equally well with both shifter and brake cables.
- If you're wondering how not to loose the tiny wrench, we suggest taping it to your tire lever of choice!
- CNC machined in the USA from 6061 aluminum.
- Weight: 0.4 g per cherry.
- Sold in pairs, includes 1.5mm Bhondus hex key. Patent pending
**a note on Installation** Get em tight! We don't advertise a torque spec cause no one has such tiny torque wrenches. In practical terms, use the long end of the included hex to get them about as tight as you can, and they will stay on through thick and thin.