The Oyster Bar was designed to perform on modern trail bikes, with all the joys of classic fillet brazed construction.
In a recent resurgence of crossbar'd bars, what makes this one unique?
- Bent and Brazed in Washington State, either by us or RatKing Frames. Full 4130 steel
- Choose between a clear powder coat over raw finish, or a Cream / golden brown fade, inspired by the delicious King Bolete mushrooms found in the PNW and Alaska. Color done by Stunt Doubles Seattle. *Note that the clear powder will develop a rusty patina over the years, more so in wet climates.
- Relatively low rise of 50mm for a position that strikes a balance between performance in the jumps and corners, and the comfort many prefer on long rides
- 100mm wide stem clamp area to allow room for bag straps + accessories
- 15 degree backsweep
- 5 degree upsweep
- 860mm wide, can be cut down to 740mm or so while retaining enough grip area for all your grip stuff
- Weighs in at 667g
- .5" / 12.7mm diameter crossbar works with our shims for mounting lights, gps, a bell, snowcone holder, etc. to your crossbar. Make that handlebar space count!
- 22.2mm stem clamp diameter
|Raw Clear Coat