The Gravel Bike Rims.
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: gravel is all the rage! And with the increasing growth of gravel, HED has gone back to the drawing board to design and produce a gravel wheel builder’s dream: the HED Belgium G.
The HED Belgium G continues the tradition of the Belgium Plus rims, first introduced by Steve Hed in the early 2010’s, years before wide rims would go mainstream. Featuring a 25mm internal, 30mm external width, the Belgium G rims go to the next level of “wide”, designed to suit a wide range tire options and gravel conditions. Versatility and quality – that’s the HED standard.
- Spoke hole count 32 hole
- Tubeless Compatible
- Welded Seam
These rims are built with:
- HED Belgium G Rims - 700 Disc Black 32h
- DT Swiss 350 Front Hub - 12 x 100mm, Center-Lock, Black, 32h
- DT Swiss 350 Rear Hub - 12 x 142mm, Center-Lock, HG 11 Road, Black, 32H, 18pt
- Sapim Force black spokes - 310mm (272-310) - 2.18/1.8/2.0
- DT Swiss - Nipple - 14g - Brass - 2.0 x 12mm - Black