Built For Fast rides with Road and Gravel sections
Fast and efficient pedaling meets off-road readiness in the UL250CX. Perfect for those rides that achieve equal parts road and gravel, the sprightly and comfortable chassis built to our svelte Torch road hubset laced to 24 Sapim CX-Ray spokes to tick off the asphalt miles with ease. When the road turns to gravel, the UL250 rim keeps the rubber planted on the ground, squirm-free and predictable. For fast rides covering all types of terrain, road to gravel, UL250CX can’t be beat.
Specifications and Features
- Size: 700c
- Hole Count: 24
- Rim Inner Width: 25.0mm
- 24h 2:1 Road System - Aero, light weight, yet surprisingly durable using a 2:1 lacing pattern. Our Torch Road System hub and spoke chassis rides as good as it looks.
- Premium quality aluminum alloy with weatherproof sublimated graphics, tubeless friendly bead shelf, and a proprietary profile to keep dents at bay.
- 3 Pawl TORCH Freehub Body - Fast 60 P.O.E. drive configuration offers low drag and reliable 6 degree engagement.
- Compatible with SRAM road XD-R cassettes.
- 2-Year Warranty coverage against defects on your Industry Nine wheelset or Classic hubset.