The Jackal MIPS excels on the way up and the way down, with plenty of ventilation plus enhanced protective features. Throw in goggle compatibility, an adjustable visor, and removable light/camera mount and you have the perfect helmet for trail riding.
The Jackal MIPS uses the ATS Fit System to tighten 360 degrees around your head for a secure fit and all-day riding comfort. The MIPS layer and deep coverage on the sides and back of the helmet give your head more protection if your ride goes sideways.
The adjustable visor not only blocks the sun but can be pushed up to create a goggle parking spot. Eighteen vents move air in and out of the helmet to help keep your head cool on the longest of climbs.
A removable light/camera mount is included. The helmet shell is designed to prevent the mount or accessory from intruding into the helmet in the event of an impact.
- Safely and easily attach an action camera or headlight to your helmet with the specially designed accessory mount. The Safety Mounting System (SMS) in the helmet shell prevents the risk of intrusion in the event of an impact.
- Visor has four set positions so you can easily adjust it to where you need it, even while you are riding.
- Allows the back part of the retention system to be adjusted up and down depending upon your preference and comfort. The nylon ratchet system can be pushed high and out of the way, or low for a feeling of increased security.
- Easily adjust your helmet by using the turn dial on the back of the helmet for an aerodynamic and secure fit. Lazer’s unique fit system prevents hotspots or pressure points by making the adjustment around the entire circumference of your head.
- Polycarbonate bottomshell finishing looks good and helps protect the helmet foam for increased durability.
- The dropped profile provides additional coverage and protection around the sides and the rear of your head.
- Adjust the visor to the top position to create the perfect place to park your goggles when you’re not using them. The no-slip design on the rear of the helmet prevents the goggle strap from moving out of position.
- Designed to pull air in through the front and side vents, across your head, and out the rear vents. Channeling ensures active airflow at all times to keep your head cool and comfortable, even on long, slow climbs.
- The Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) helps reduce the risk of rotational brain injury by isolating your head from the rotation of the helmet shell in the event of an impact.
- Anti-intrusion helmet design which directs impact force on the accessory mount and accessory to the periphery of the helmet. Helmets with the SMS pass safety certification when the accessory mount and accessory are in place.
- The Virginia Tech impact testing uses the STAR evaluation system to determine the helmet’s ability to reduce linear acceleration and rotational velocity of the head resulting from a range of impacts a cyclist might experience. 5-Star indicates the “Best Available” rating possible. Virginia Tech recommends the use of any 4- or 5-star rated helmet.
|Matte Black / Small||BLC2217889122||210000080051|
|Matte Black / Medium||BLC2217889121||210000075952|
|Matte Black / Large||BLC2217889120||210000075950|
|Matte Dark Grey / Medium||BLC2217889175||210000075954|
|Matte Dark Grey / Large||BLC2217889174||210000075956|