Rip through the field with dominance usually reserved for fighter jets and bullet trains. The LES SL’s modern, progressive geometry and innovative carbon science provides the ideal vertical compliance and liveliness to launch you at the starting line and propel you late in the race.
THE FASTEST HARDTAIL WE’VE EVER BUILT
The new LES SL’s geometry features longer reaches and a slacker head angle, leading the pack in a new era of racing hardtails; one that brings a heightened level of capability and aggression to the XC category.
Get everything you need to know about the Les SL.
- Ultra-Featherlight Hollow Core Carbon Frame (800g)
- Best-in-Class Stiffness to Weight Ratios
- Lightweight Integrated Headset
- New-school hardtail racing geometry
- Low Standover Fits Riders 4’10” to 6’ 7”
- Internal Routing with Pivot Cable Port System
- Pivot Dock Tool System Compatible, Under the Top Tube and Bottom Bracket
- Featuring the easy to find UDH rear derailleur hanger for peace of mind when traveling
|Seat Tube Length (C-T)||35.5||39.5||42||47||51|
|Top Tube Length (Eff.)||56.5||59.2||62||63.8||66.8|
|Head Tube Length||8.5||9||10||11||13|
|Head Tube Angle||68°||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°||68.5°|
|Seat Tube Angle (Eff.)||75°||74.5°||74.5°||74.5°||74.5°|
|Chain Stay Length||42.9||42.9||42.9||42.9||42.9|
|Bottom Bracket Height||31||31||31||31||31|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||6.4||6.4||6.4||6.4||6.4|
|Size||Height (inches)||Height (cm)|
|X-Small||4'10" – 5’5”||147 - 165|
|Small||5'3" – 5’8”||160 - 172|
|Medium||5'5” – 5’11”||165 - 180|
|Large||5’10”– 6’1”||178 - 185|
|X-Large||6'1" +||185 +|
Due to supply chain issues, Pivot cannot provide spec information at this time. Please visit our store in person to learn more.
|Blue Ribbon / Medium||196338071741||00LSLV229CXXE--BLRMDSTDHN||210000086280|