A rainproof handlebar bag with a stowable cross-body strap.
The pockets of a cycling jersey or our Cargo Bib Shorts might carry more than you expect, but for bigger adventures the Bar Bag offers significant additional space. Made with a waterproof fabric, this conveniently sized pack shrugs off the worst of the weather while remaining firmly fixed to your bike thanks to its durable straps. Quick-release buckles mean the pack can be removed swiftly, while the bar straps slide to fit around other items on your handlebar, such as lights or a bell.
An additional strap on the side of the bag can be attached to the seat tube, allowing you to use the bag as a frame pack. On the front, reflective webbing improves visibility in low light, and it can be used to attach a light too. A quick-access pocket is ready for any smaller necessities. The main compartment has a bright pink lining to make items easier to spot, as well as two internal mesh pockets to keep things neatly organized.
For days when riding is only a part of the plan, there’s also a hidden shoulder strap that converts the pack into a stylish over-the-shoulder bag.
- 2L Carrying Capacity
- A more compact alternative to the Explore Bar Pack
- Waterproof fabric for excellent weatherproofing
- Two fixture points at the handlebar and the headset
- Additional strap for use as a frame pack
- Shoulder strap for off-bike mode
- Quick-release buckles
- Reflective webbing across the front
- Quick-access pocket on the front with pink lining
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Snapdown zip pullers
- Width: 23.5cm
- Height: 11cm
- Depth: 8cm
- Exterior 100% DWR treated polyester
- Lining 100% polyester
- Hyperlon straps/loops