A road-centric knobby? A dirt-ready road tire? You decide! At 48 mm wide, the Oracle Ridge hits the sweet spot between narrow gravel tire (38 mm) and mountain bike volume (55 mm) – ideal for the latest generation of gravel and all-road bikes.
We’ve developed the Oracle Ridge together with bikepacking legend Lael Wilcox, and we’ve named it after one of Lael’s favorite routes: Oracle Ridge is a beautiful gravel climb outside Tucson, AZ, which connects to the backside of Mount Lemmon for an ultra-fast descent on pavement.
On the gravel climb, this tire grips tenaciously thanks to its large and widely spaced knobs. On the descent, it corners like a slick thanks to its large and strategically placed knobs that don’t squirm and always put the same amount of rubber on the road.
The Oracle Ridge features our patented noise cancellation technology: The staggered tread blocks create overlapping noise frequencies that partially cancel each other. The Oracle Ridge’s speed, grip and lack of noise make you forget you’re riding a knobby – until you hit some loose or muddy ground and appreciate the extra grip.
The Standard casing is our more affordable option: comfortable and fast, yet also strong to withstand considerable abuse. The Extralight casing takes the performance, comfort and feel of your bike to an entirely new level. The Endurance casing is reinforced for extra sidewall protection and puncture resistance, while retaining the speed and comfort for which Rene Herse tires are famous.
The Oracle Ridge is tubeless-compatible.
- Clincher, folding bead
- Maximum pressure with tubes: 55 psi (3.8 bar)
- Maximum recommended pressure – tubeless: 55 psi (3.8 bar)
- Actual width on 21 mm rim (internal): approx. 47 mm
- Actual width on 23 mm rim (internal): approx. 48 mm
- Extralight casing: +1 mm width
- Tubeless: +0.5 mm width
- Recommended rim: 17 - 35 mm (inner width; hookless: +1 mm)
- Tan sidewalls
- 545 g
- Ultra-light, ultra-supple casing
- Tan sidewalls
- 515 g
- The same ultra-fine threads as our Extralight casing, but in a denser, stronger weave
- Protective belt under sidewalls and tread
- Ideal for rough gravel and tough conditions
- Dark tan sidewalls
- 545 g
|Standard / Tan||210000083798||210000083798|
|Endurance / Dark Tan||210000082700||210000082700|