Solestar Kontrol Insole
SOLESTAR KONTROL cycling insoles are designed for the performance cyclist. The unique fiberglass construction provides a strong and stable platform, offering superb power transfer, comfort and injury prevention.
Your feet are supported in a position that provides greater stability, comfort, and power transfer when pedaling, as well as a reduced risk of injury.
- Lightweight and super strong fiberglass core for support
- Developed with pro cyclists to improve power transfer and efficiency
- A strong foot position improves comfort and reduces injury risk
- Works with any foot type, e.g. flat, splay or hollow feet
- Avoid injuries and increase athletic performance, e.g. Road, MTB and XC
- Relieve and prevent pain, e.g. heel spur, hallux, but also knee and back pain
- Compensate leg position, e.g. bow legs or knock-knees, and leg length differences
- Designed and manufactured in Germany, featuring a unique fiberglass core.
- SOLESTAR cycling insoles are special both in their design and manufacture. They work better and last longer than many other insoles on the market.
- The unique advantage of SOLESTAR cycling insoles is that they hold the foot in the Optimal Neutral Position. This allows to transmit power in the most effective way.