The original inspiration for the Wolverine was “monster cross”, but it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure. With its sliding dropouts, you can turn it into a single-speed CX bike. With a split seatstay, it is compatible with the Gates Carbon Belt Drive.
The primary differences between the 3.0 and v. 4.0 Type-B is a new 46cm size, an extra set of water bottle bosses, and additional stack height on most sizes.
- Tange Prestige butted and heat-treated CrMo front and rear triangle
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing:135mm (10mm QR, can be upgraded to 142mm 12mm TA with different inserts )
- Gates Carbon belt drive compatible
- IRD Broski sliding dropouts allow for geared or single-speed builds
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- 1-1/8” size headtube
- 4.79 lbs (frame);
- Paint: Moss Green
FORK SOLD SEPERATELY
Here are the available optional forks. They are in the related items below.
A) lugged flat crown standard QR axle, Tange Infinity CrMo steel fork (#23280) with double eyelets pannier rack and mini rack mounts.
B) Unicrown straight blade 15mm thru-axle fork w/ triple boss mounts
|Moss Green / 52cm||849430043276||77475|
|Moss Green / 54cm||849430043283||77473|
|Moss Green / 56cm||849430043290||77474|