The All-Around Fat Bike.
Wednesday sits in the middle of our Trail category, but don’t let that fool you into thinking that’s its only use. With Wednesday, we borrowed elements from some of our Trail and Touring models to create a versatile fat tire trail bike that can truly handle anything you want to attempt.
If you do an equal amount of off-road touring as you do hitting trails, Wednesday’s ability to play both parts equally will suit you well. Or, if you’re looking for a fat bike and don’t need the fattest tires on the market, Wednesday’s 26 x 4.6” tire clearance is just the ticket.
- Modern mountain standards: stealth dropper post routing, 44mm headtube, suspension correction, front and rear thru-axles
- Full suite of useful braze-ons: front and rear racks, multiple sets of three-pack mounts, fenders
- Full-forward, short chainstay position: 26 x 3.8? tires on 80mm rims; full-rearward, longer chainstay position: 26 x 4.6? tires on an 80mm rim
CUSTOM BUILD SPECS
- Surly Wednesday Fat Bike Frameset - 26'', Steel, Shangri-La Green, X-Large
- SRAM NX Eagle Groupset: Rear Derailleur, Trigger Shifter, and Chain
- SRAM GX Eagle XG-1275 Cassette - 12 Speed, 10-50t, Black, For XD Driver Body
- SRAM NX Eagle Fat Bike Crankset - 175mm, 12-Speed, 30t, Direct Mount, DUB Spindle Interface, Black
- SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Sun Ringle Mulefut 80SL V2 Rear Wheel - 26'', 12 x 177mm, 6-Bolt, Micro Spline / XD, Black
- Sun Ringle Mulefut 80 SL V2 Front Wheel 26'' 150x15 (V2)
- 45NRTH Dillinger 4 Tires - 26 x 4, Tubeless, Folding, Black, 60tpi, 240 Carbide Steel Studs
- Cane Creek 40 ZS44/28.6 EC44/40 Headset Black
- Dimension Trail Stem - 80mm, 31.8 Clamp, +/-6, 1 1/8'', Aluminum, Black
- Salsa Rustler Riser Handlebar, 31.8, 800mm width, Black
- WTB Volt Saddle - Chromoly, Black, Medium
- Truvativ, Descendant Single Locking, Grips, 133mm, Black, Pair