Wednesday is a great all-around fat bike that has the soul of a trail bike and mind of a touring bike.
Wednesday sits in the middle of our Trail category, but don't let that fool you into thinking that's its only use. With Wednesday, we borrowed elements from some of our Trail and Touring models to create a versatile fat bike that can truly handle anything you want to attempt.
If you do an equal amount of off-road touring as you do hitting trails, Wednesday's ability to play both parts equally will suit you well. Or, if you're looking for a fat bike and don't need the fattest tires on the market, Wednesday's 26 x 4.6" tire clearance is just the ticket.
Any day of the week's a great day to ride a Wednesday.
- Modern mountain standards: stealth dropper post routing, 44mm headtube, suspension correction, front and rear thru-axles
- Full suite of useful braze-ons: front and rear racks, multiple sets of three-pack mounts, fenders
- Full-forward, short chainstay position: 26 x 3.8 tires on 80mm rims; full-rearward, longer chainstay position: 26 x 4.6 tires on an 80mm rim
CUSTOM BUILD SPECS**
- SRAM GX 1000 Fat Bike Crankset - 175mm, 30t, Black
- SRAM GX Eagle Rear Derailleur - 12-Speed, Long Cage
- SRAM NX Eagle Chain - 12-Speed, 126 Links, Gray
- SRAM GX Eagle Grip Shift Shifter, 12-Speed
- SRAM GX Eagle XG-1275 Cassette - 12 Speed, 10-50t, Black
- SRAM/Truvativ GXP 100mm Bottom Bracket English for Fat Bike
- SRAM Level Disc Brakes and Levers - Hydraulic, Post Mount, Black
- Salsa Rustler Riser Handlebar, 31.8, 800mm width, Black
- Dimension Two-Bolt Seatpost 30.9 x 350 Matte Black
- Surly Nate Tires - 26 x 3.8, Tubeless, Folding, Black, 120tpi
- Surly My Other Brother Darryl Rims - 26", Disc, Black, 32H
- Dimension Trail Stem - 70mm, 31.8 Clamp, +/-6, 1 1/8", Aluminum, Black
- Wolf Tooth 94 BCD Chainring - 32t
- WTB Volt Saddle - Steel, Black, Medium
- Cane Creek Headset
**STOCK SPECS ARE SHOWN FOR COMPARISON UNDER SPECS TAB
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
|Frame||Surly Wednesday, 100% Surly 4130 Chromoly steel. ED coated. Double-butted main triangle. TIG-welded|
|Fork||Surly Wednesday, Tapered straight blade 4130 Chromoly. 468mm axle to crown, 47mm offset. 51mm I.S. front standard disc mount, 150mm x 15mm thru-axle dropouts (axle included), 100mm suspension fork compatible|
|Headset||Cane Creek 10|
Front: 150 x 15mm thru-axle
Rear: 177 x 12mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Surly My Other Brother Darryl, 80mm w/speedholes|
|Tires||Surly Nate 26 x 3.80, 60tpi, tubeless ready|
|Crankset||SRAM NX Eagle DUB|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle x12|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM PG-1210 Eagle 11-50T|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Handlebars||31.8mm 11 degree|
|Stem||4 bolt 31.8mm|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M275 / M276, 160mm rotors|
* Subject to change without notice.
|All-Natural Grape / Medium||210000078114||78114|