Born of a challenge to improve upon an already classic outdoor design — the hip pack. At 2.5 liters of capacity, the hip pack’s overall shape is streamlined for on-body comfort.
A key feature of the Anchor Pack is a unique feature which easily accommodates those extra layers without adding to the surface area contacting the body. This expanding sleeve feature, the Anchor Cargo Flap, is brought to life with a special Pendleton® wool lining and simply tucks away and disappears when not deployed.
But we didn’t stop there! We added convenient attachment points for an optional Sidekick Stem Pouch accessory bag to carry an extra water bottle, snacks, or a bike tool.
- Constructed out of Made in the USA VX21® Fabric
- Front Anchor Cargo Flap for layers and ride essentials
- Pendleton® Umatilla wool lining
- Quick release gator hook cam straps for adjustment on-the-fly
- Molle webbing system for the Swift X Kitsbow Sidekick Stem Pouch
- Interior zip pocket
- Dyneema® grid packcloth liner
- Highly adjustable waist belt
- Volume: 2.5L
- Dimensions: 11”w x 3.5”d x 6.5”h
- Sewn in the USA (Seattle, WA)