The M30 crankset was designed to be durable enough for the rowdiest trail bikes yet light enough to complement that gram-shaving XC build. Made from U.S. sourced 2024-T6 aluminum, the M30 (Mountain/30mm spindle) is also extremely adaptable with the ability to run our 1X TSR/singlespeed chainrings or 2X VBC chainrings, not to mention 8 different bottom bracket options.
Note: Chainrings and bottom bracket sold separately
- Designed to fit 68mm/73mm or 86mm/92mm bottom bracket shells
- Weight: 575g (175mm length w/spindle)
- Chainline: 1X: 49mm, 1X Boost: 52mm, 2X: 47.5mm
- Q factor: 176mm
- Chainring lockring tool: Park BBT-22 or Shimano BBT-32
- Torque: Chainring lockring 30 ft lbs (40 Nm), Crank arms 35-40 ft lbs (48-54 Nm)