The R30 crankset was designed with several goals in mind: make a crank that’s light, stiff, durable, and adaptable. With modern road, cross, and gravel bikes being used on all manner of terrain by all types of riders, having one crank that works across the spectrum is a tough benchmark. The R30 (Road/30mm spindle) is more than capable of handling it all.
Starting with U.S. sourced 2024-T6 aluminum, the R30 goes through several machining processes to achieve a nice balance of weight and durability while the 30mm aluminum spindle maximizes the stiffness of the assembly. Add to this the ability to run our 1X TSR/singlespeed chainrings or 2X VBC chainrings, not to mention 4 different bottom bracket options, and you get the light, stiff, durable, and adaptable crankset we set out to make.
Note: Chainrings and bottom bracket sold separately
- Designed to fit 68mm or 86mm bottom bracket shells, 73mm or 92mm shells are too wide for this crank
- Weight: 560g (170mm length w/spindle)
- Chainline: 1X: 46.5mm, 1X Boost: 49.5mm, 2X: 45mm
- Q factor: 157.2mm
- Chainring lockring tool: Park BBT-22 or Shimano BBT-32
- Torque: Chainring lockring 30 ft lbs (40 Nm), Crank arms 35-40 ft lbs (48-54 Nm)