MADE HERE, ON THE FINEST SINGLETRACK IN AMERICA.
** Note: Allied bikes are available in a huge variety of component specs. If you do not see what you want here reach out to us and we will be happy to work with you to create the customer built of your dreams!
Endless singletrack in our backyard to ride every day of every month, come rain or shine. Defining direction, informing efficiency, dialing fit and feel, refining responsiveness, testing, and finishing to completion. Meet the new, incomparable BC40.
Over two years in the making. Thoughtfully designed for speed, agility, and beauty. Painstakingly tested and refined on the iconic singletrack in our own backyard. Made entirely here in the United States, by us, with unparalleled precision and passion. Inspired by the legendary Back 40 trail system. Meet the new BC40, a thoughtfully engineered modern cross-country machine, mixed with an all-day trail sled. A plush 120mm of front and rear travel combined with a second-to-none pedaling platform and progressive geometry delivers precise speed, handling, and tracking for the needs of the modern trail shredder.
- In-house development and testing, including building our own testing methodology and machines, and tearing apart our competitors' bikes to weigh every part and benchmark performance.
- Designed to stretch the capability of what a cross-country bike can do while making no compromises with weight and pedaling efficiency.
- Every piece of carbon is meticulously cut, stacked, formed, and molded to hit the highest possible quality standard.
- Aluminum suspension linkage and floating brake mount machined in-house to ensure the highest precision for fitment and alignment.
- Built to exceed the expectations of multi-time Olympians and national champions, for ultimate performance at the highest level of competition.
- Inspired by decades of riding and racing, and purpose-built for the hundreds of miles of trails in our backyard.
Why did ALLIED make this bike?
Quite simply, we love mountain biking. It’s in our DNA, and we are lucky enough to live/work in the mountain bike mecca of NWA. Just like the ECHO and ABLE, we built a bike that we wanted to ride, inspired by our local terrain and the demands our athletes require to perform at the highest level.
Where is the frame made?
The BC40 is designed and built 100% in-house at the ALLIED factory in Rogers, AR. We machined the molds, tooling, and suspension linkage in house, and every piece of carbon is hand laid by our expert lay-up team.
What travel does the BC40 have?
The BC40 is set up with and designed around 120 travel front and rear. It can also be set up with 110 or 100mm options by utilizing different fork and shock options. You will see our athletes using the BC40 in 100mm travel mode for races like Leadville this summer.
What is tire clearance for the BC40?
29x2.4 on all sizes.
What part spec options are available on the BC40?
We will offer options with SRAM, Shimano, Fox and RockShox so each rider can build their own dream bike.
How much does the BC40 weigh?
Target frame weight including Sid Luxe Ultimate is 1950g/4.3lbs for size L; final weight will vary depending on size and paint option selected.
How will it be painted?
Like all ALLIEDs, the BC40 will be built to customer order and each rider is able to choose from one of our many base and logo color options. In addition we hope to make a couple of our athlete’s custom paint jobs available as limited editions.
What is the Standover Height?
All frame sizes have a 705mm (27.8") standover measured from the center of the BB to the top of the top tube.