Parts & Accessories
- Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed bearings pre-installed for easy installation onto the wheel - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Lowest resistance hybrid ceramic (ceramic balls and steel cages) available - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kits - Converts a road disc into a track disc rear - Fits black 2013 188 V8 disc hubs only - Fits Zipp 900 and Super-9 Discs
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kit - Not to be used on 188 V6 or earlier rear hubs - Only to be used to convert Zipp's 188 V7 10-speed rear hubs to 11-speed
Zipp Speed Weaponry Rear Axle Conversion Kit - Converts a road disc into a track disc rear - Disc must have silver, NOT black flanges - Fits 188 disc hub only - cannot be used on 900 or Sub-9 discs - Fits Zipp Super-9
Each bag holds one wheel (up to 700c with 35mm cyclocross tire) for transport. It also connects to a second Zipp Connect wheel bag (sold separately) to form a double wheel bag. - Sturdy, water-resistant EVA construction with distinctive molded Zipp graphics. - Integrated carry handle and detachable shoulder strap. - Removable internal pocket for storing quick-release skewers and axle end caps. - Padding holds wheel in place.
Shimano Hub Cone Kit is a 26-piece assortment in plastic storage box. Kit contains: - (2) CN-R002 - (2) CN-R024 - (2) CN-R036 - (4) CN-R040 - (2) CN-R055 - (4) CN-R060 - (1) CN-R063 - (2) CN-R096 - (1) CN-R097 - (1) CN-R098 - (2) CN-R099 - (2) CN-R102 - (1) CN-R108
This 11-speed freehub is only compatible with model-year 2013 (V8) and 2014 (V9) Zipp wheelsets. Check that your hub has a black end cap before using this freehub. Use the spacer for compatibility with 10-speed Shimano and SRAM drivetrains after installation. The red freehub is designed for SRAM or Shimano drivetrains and includes a spacer for 10-speed compatibility. The blue freehub is designed for Campagnolo drivetrains. The Campagnolo version requires one 0.25mm axle washer, which is included. - 10 to 11-speed wheel conversion can only be completed by an authorized Zipp Service Center - Not intended to convert older 10-speed freehub wheels to 11-speed freehub wheels - Only intended to swap freehub compatibility (SRAM/Shimano - Campagnolo) with current 11-speed wheels - Includes cassette spacer - Material: Aluminum
Zipp Speed Weaponry Freehub Bodies - Material: Aluminum
Freehub bodies for Zipp Cognition hubs.
- Freehub bodies include: (1) specified freehub body, (3) pawls, and (1) pawl spring - Freehub bodies do not include lockrings
Taiwan Hub Cone Kit is a 26-piece cone assortment for 9.0mm & 10.0mm axles in a convenient plastic storage box. Kit Contains: - (8) CN-R081 - (4) CN-R082 - (4) CN-R083 - (4) CN-R084 - (2) CN-R085 - (4) CN-R086
Race Face Double wheel bag protects wheels during transport. - Durable Cordura shell - High-density padding - Zippered closure system - Separate wheel chambers - Adjustable Shoulder Strap included - Fits most MTB wheels with tires, cassette, and rotors
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
RaceFace 9/10/11-Speed Shimano Freehub Body for Vault hubs, 60t.
125 piece assortment of precision machined axle spacers (0.5mm to 5mm thickness). - Outside Diameter of Spacers: 16mm - Inside Diameter of Spacers: 10mm Kit includes: - (10) - 0.5mm thick spacers - (30) - 1mm thick spacers - (30) - 2mm thick spacers - (25) - 3mm thick spacers - (15) - 4mm thick spacers - (15) - 5mm thick spacers
$50.00 - $91.00
Match your Beyond Black hubs, spokes and decals (each sold separately) with skewers from Zipp. - Sold in pairs - Stainless steel: 85 grams/set - Titanium: 78 grams/set
A safe haven for your wheelset. - Soft protective wheel bag for safe transport of two wheels up to 29 inches. - Engineered for Crankbrothers by EVOC. - Durable, water resistant construction made from polyurethane coated 600D polyester - Internal divider keeps wheels protected from each other - Integrated pocket for stowing small items - Integrated axle protection - Integrated carry handles
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
$80.00 - $85.00
Durasync freehub bodies feature triple freehub bearings for increased axle stability to handle even greater vertical and torsional loads. This CNC machined durasync freehub is a direct replacement for your Neo hub, and includes pawls, springs, pawl retaining ring, and red freehub spacer. Bearings are pre-installed. - 6-pawl system provides 36 points of contact and 10-degree engagement for quick acceleration - Chromed steel bearings - Wide bearing stance and axle design reduces flex and adds durability - Low drag main seal prevents contamination and reduces resistance - Mini Driver has a Shimano HG spline, but is 10mm shorter to accept 11-speed cassettes with 10t cogs from Hope and OneUp Components
- 11 Speed Freehub Body for Shimano and Sram Cassettes - XD Driver for SRAM Cassettes - 11 Speed Freehub has 28 points of engagement - XD Driver has 56 points of engagement - Fits Go-Devil Hubs
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
$14.95 - $79.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
$32.20 - $75.00
- Ratcheting system tightens skewers with turns rather than cam - Up to 50% more clamping force than standard quick releases - Lever can be placed in an ideal position - AL7075 axle and alloy lever - Each length corresponds to a different axle. - 15 x 100mm thru-bolt is compatibile with Salsa's Firestarter Carbon Fork - 15 x 142mm thru-bolt is compatible with Salsa's Makwa Fork - 12 x 177mm thru-bolt is compatible with Salsa's Beargrease rear axle.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
- Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels. - Includes Drive Side Axle End Cap
Zipp Speed Weaponry Freehub Bodies - Material: Aluminum
- Holds one wheel securely for transport (up to 700c with 35mm CX tire installed). - Connects to second Zipp Connect wheel bag to transform into a double wheel bag. - Sturdy water-resistant EVA construction. - Includes removable axle/QR pocket.
- Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels. - Includes Right Axle End Cap
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
Page 1 of 7 Next page