Constructed of 6061-T6 alloy, the Domain stem is fully CNC machined with offset rear machining for improved clamping and maximum underside machining to remove excess material for additional weight savings. With an overall simpler design, wider faceplate, and larger head 6mm hex bolts, if you're looking for a clean and refined stem that won't let you down, you've found it.
- 6mm larger head hex bolts
- Unique offset rear for improved clamping
- Material saving and unique look
- Wider faceplate for improved clamping
- Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 22.2
- Steerer Clamp Diameter: 1-1/8-inch
- Weight (oz): 10.9