Tame the city streets, glide assertively through gridlock, potholed asphalt dissolving beneath your wheels. Take charge of your destiny, trace that line of gravel arcing over the horizon. This is the e-Vault’s world: a place where investment quality craftsmanship melds with integrated power-assist technology, affording you the agency to take charge of both destination and destiny, to ride farther and faster over more varied terrain than ever before. A world where boundaries fall away and possibilities are limitless.
The new e-Vault shares the same sophisticated, proprietary carbon fiber construction and velvet smooth ride qualities as our acclaimed Vault. It offers surefooted yet intuitively responsive handling, provides clearance for the widest tires available, and features the ride-smoothing comfort of our patent pending ISO-FLEX damping technology. Derived from this highly versatile, multi-terrain all-star, the e-Vault enhances your ride experience with the seamless incorporation of a Fazua motor and battery module. Built so cleanly into the chassis as to be invisible, this motor-assist ushers in a whole new way of riding; augmenting your power, extending your range, expanding your horizons.
Lightweight and discreet, the Fazua motor/battery unit is the stealth bomber of electric-assist technology. It features a compact and incredibly clean execution, making it a perfect pairing to fit unobtrusively into the redesigned chassis. Battery and motor combined are incredibly lightweight, and the drive unit utilizes an angular contact gearbox that completely decouples from the bottom bracket when not engaged. This is hugely important – most e-assist motors remain engaged, rendering pedaling without assist akin to plowing through quicksand. With the e-Vault, you get to power up your riding when you need, without any drawbacks when pedaling just by muscle alone.
- Lightest, most compact Fazua Evation drive train and battery module with 252 Watt/hours of pedal assist
- Top-tube integrated sensitive touch control panel with three levels of riding assistance.
- Elegant full carbon frame design featuring proprietary Hollow Core internal molding technology for an optimal stiffness to weight ratio.
- Next generation gravel / road geometry for all-day comfort on any surface.
- Patent pending ISO FLEX Technology fits isolates the seatpost from the frame for extraordinary comfort with uncompromising frame stiffness and control.
- Hidden fender mounts for clean, sleek accommodation of all-weather riding and commuting accessories
- Additional Fazua batteries and custom on-the-bike battery bags available at Pivot retailers make ease of carrying a second battery
- Fits up to 700 x 47c and 650b x 2.0” tires
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL for riders between 5’ (152 cm) and 6’5” (196 cm).
|Fork||Pivot Vault Carbon|
|Headset||Pivot Precision Sealed Integrated Cartridge|
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss GR 1600, 25mm 700C 12x100 F/12x142 R / Reynolds ATRx 23mm Carbon - 700C 12x100 F/12x142 R|
|Tires||Maxxis RE-FUSE 700c x 32mm TR - Black (Stealth) Skinwall (Green)|
|Crankset||Fazua Carbon 50/34|
|Chain||Shimano CN-HG600 11-Speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Di2 Double GRX FD-RX815|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX 815 Di2 11-Speed|
|Rear Cogs||Fazua Carbon 50/34|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX 815 Di2 11-Speed|
|Handlebars||Easton EC70 SL Carbon - 40cm (XS) 42cm (SM) 44cm (MD) 46cm (LG-XL)|
|Stem||Phoenix Team 31.8mm|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX 810 2-piston|
|Saddle||Phoenix WTB Team Volt (Narrow Width)|
|Seat Post||Phoenix Pro ISO Flex Carbon|
|Accessories & Extras||Fazua Evation Drive Unit|
* Subject to change without notice.
The Fly By: Pivot E-Vault
|Glacial Green Metallic / Team GRX DI2 - 700C / Medium||00EVTV170AGRX--GGMMDSTDH||210000081090|
|Glacial Green Metallic / Team GRX DI2 - 700C / Large||00EVTV170AGR X--GGMLGSTDHN||210000081387|