SOLESTAR KONTROL insoles are the ideal upgrade for any cycling shoe.
The unique, patented design, with the stable carbon and fiberglass layer in the sole, provide your feet with the optimal foundation for your sport.
- Works with any foot type, e.g. flat, splay or hollow feet
- Maximum comfort through optimal foot positioning
- Improved performance utilization
- Suitable for road, track MTB, BMX, Gravel, and triathlon shoes
- Lightweight, stable carbon and fiberglass core
- Prevention of overload and injury
- Relieve and prevent pain: e.g. heel spur, hallux, but also knee and back pain
- Compensate leg position; e.g. bow legs or knock-knees, and leg length differences
New in the 2nd version:
- Optimized design for even more comfortable foot guidance
- Now with 40% carbon fiber content in the stabilization layer
- Maximum moisture absorption with absorbent upper material
- Development based on 15 years of making insoles for cyclists