Our Zeitgeist Saddle Bag is a fresh take on the classic British touring saddlebag. Take advantage of the space under your saddle with a bag that is optimal for packing long day-ride and overnight supplies.
The bicycle attachment feature now includes two sets of mounting points: one that matches the standard spacing of integrated saddle loops, and another that’s set further apart for use on the bars. All punches through the bag’s mounting points have been done away with, and the flap no longer has stitching through all layers of textile for enhanced weatherproofing.
Improvements with handling in mind:
An HDPE liner adds structure to the bag, improving its stability on the bicycle. Compression straps pull the bag close to the bicycle, keeping cargo weight compact and tight.
Sizing and standard features:
The Zeitgeist Bag is now available in one size, and comes standard with flap daisy chains and dee rings for versatile off-bike carry and extra dangle capacity.
- Internal batten keeps bag rigid
- Comes two Voile™ attachment straps and a p-cord cinch strap that wraps around the head-tube or seat-post
- Attachment strap spacing for Brooks™ saddles
- Attachment strap spacing for handlebars
- Two collapsible side pockets
- Telescoping neck holds stuff in place when you open the bag
- Compression strap under the flap pulls the weight of your bag close to the bicycle for stable riding
- Main closure straps feed back on themselves so you don’t have any danglers
- Reflective detailing