Made of a deep, rich indigo raw denim, with a tight weave emblematic of Japanese quality and craftsmanship, a touch of poly for extended durability, and minimal shrinkage in the fabric, these jeans will be your favorites for years to come.
The fabric was cut and sewn into jeans right here in Los Angeles (see the process in this blog post), Matt hand-stamped all the hang tags, and we added a few other special details.
- Low waist in front to prevent your belt from digging into your gut
- High waist in back to stay respectable and keep you warm
- Seamless diamond gusset for comfort
- Triple chain stitching in high-stress areas
- Metal rivets at pocket openings make them more durable
- Front pen pockets
- Front coin pocket
- CUT AND SEWN IN LOS ANGELES
- 9.5 oz Kurabo denim made in JAPAN
- 76% cotton / 24% polyester with mechanical stretch
- High-quality YKK zipper
- Stylish slim fit for everyday use
Our Kurabo denim jeans are made with a lovely deep indigo 9.5oz denim that has polyester in the fabric to add durability, mechanical stretch to make them comfortable on a bike, barstool, or anywhere else your adventures take you, and minimal shrinkage so that when you wash them, they'll fit as well as when you try them on the first time.
***please note the denim is raw and some color may come off on the first few wearings. don't sit on your friend's white leather couch, you will leave your mark!*** you should be fine after the first wash (we always suggest cold, tumble dry low or hang to extend the life of all your garments)
Triple chain stitch on high-stress areas makes the stitching super durable, seamless diamond gusset to keep pressure off sensitive areas.
Slight rise in the rear waistband to stay respectable while on the saddle or when crouching.
Made in LA
|Indigo Denim / 30 x 32
|Indigo Denim / 33 x 32
|Indigo Denim / 34 x 34
|Indigo Denim / 36 x 34