Our CLD (Center Lock Disc) hubs are designed around the Center Lock splined rotor mounting interface as opposed to the 6-bolt mounting standard used on our XMR hub. Made in our shop from U.S. sourced 6061-T6 aluminum, they’re available in a range of drillings, colors, and axle configurations.
A question we always get about our disc hubs is, “CLD or XMR? Which is better?”. Neither is “better” than the other. Both share the same internals and the differences really come down to the respective designs having to accommodate the two different rotor mounting interfaces. Bottom line is you really can’t go wrong with either hub!
- U.S. made 6061-T6 aluminum
- Enduro bearings
- Compatible with Center Lock style rotors
- Rotor lockrings not included
- Rotor lockring compatibility: Internally splined lockring such as Shimano SM-RT81 / Externally splined lockring such as Shimano SM-HB20 or HB-M8010
- Drilling: 32
- Axles: 15mm Thru (works with removable QR plugs)
12mm x 100mm Thru / 9mm x 100mm QR (plugs remove to convert to 15 Thru)
- Bearings: Two Enduro ABEC 5 17287-2rs bearings
- Spoke hole diameter: 2.6mm
- Left flange diameter: 45mm
- Right flange diameter: 45mm
- Center to left flange: 20.5mm
- Center to right flange: 34.5mm