The G25A rim is the first rim offering from White Industries and like all our products, is made in our shop in Petaluma, California. We start with U.S. made 6061-T6 aluminum extrusions which we then roll, weld, drill, machine, and finish into what you see here. Not an easy task, but we’re proud of the result.
The G25A stands for “Gravel/25mm/Asymmetrical” and is aimed at riders using tires from 38c to 50c/2.0” wide. It’s got a 25mm inner width to play nice with wider tires and an asymmetrical/offset spoke bed to better balance spoke tension for longer wheel life. It’s also tubeless compatible with a hookless sidewall which allowed us to beef up the sidewalls for better dent resistance. Available in 700c and 650b sizes, it's the perfect choice for road plus, gravel rigs, drop-bar 29rs, or XC builds.
- U. S. made 6061-T6 aluminum
- Asymmetrical profile
- Tubeless compatible
- Hookless sidewall
- Matte black anodized
- Size: 25mm inner width / 29mm outer width / 20mm tall
- Weight: 490g for 700c / 460g for 650b
- Hole drilling: 24, 28, 32, 36
- Tire widths: 38mm to 50mm/2.0"
- Max tire pressure: 60psi
- Tubeless valve style: Presta w/cone shaped grommet, 36mm minimum length
- ERD: 600mm for 700c / 563mm for 650b
- Spoke hole/bed offset: 3.75mm