This is the go-to drop bar bike for daily usage as well as all of your endurance riding.
The Earth Ship is our dream handbuilt USA-made gravel race / all-road bike that can also flex into bike packing. It is light, nimble, capable, and most importantly comfortable for very long days in the saddle. As we’ve gotten less self-conscious and more independent-minded we’ve come to embrace taller stack heights as the future of endurance riding. One of our goals with the Earth Ship was to create a bike that looked as aesthetically pleasing as possible with high handlebars. When it comes to endurance riding, we believe that “comfortable is fast!”
You’ll find a full suite of features that include:
- Three bottle mounts, top tube bag mount, and fender mounts.
- The frame is built around the incredible Enve Adventure fork which has three-pack mounts on each leg and internal dynamo and brake routing.
- For cable management on the frame we’ve chosen to use Paragon’s modular system which allows the cleanest possible appearance and can be customized for AXS, 1X or a traditional two derailleur setup. We use full round cable guides on the stays as we find plastic zip ties on high-end bikes to be an inelegant compromise.
- Clearance for 700 X 50c or 650b X 2.2" tires
Gravel Race Geo with all-day comfort and bump absorption at the forefront. The tall stack, a slightly lowered bottom bracket, and generous stays yield an unbelievably smooth ride and inspire confidence when descending fast over loose terrain. A fairly traditional head tube and seat tube angle keeps everything quick and maneuverable, we favor trail numbers in the 60’s as we want an agile and responsive front end.
A mix of Reynolds 853 and Columbus Life for the top and downtube. The seat stays and seat tube are custom designs from Fairing and the tapered head tube and chainstays (also a proprietary design) are sourced from Nova Cycles.
- Handbuilt in USA
- Enve Adventure Fork
- Clearance for 700 X 50c or 650b X 2.2"
- Three bottle mounts
- Top tube feedbag mount
- Fender mounts
- Tapered head tube with external cup: EC34/44
- 68mm bottom bracket shell
- Flat mount
- Thru Axle
- Rear Thru Axle M12 X 1.5
- Derailleur Hanger: Paragon B4085
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Seat Collar: 30.8
- Cable Guides: Paragon under the downtube modular and full ring guides on the stays (No Zip Ties)
**Complete bike picture shown to give you an example of that this bike will look like built up.