The redesigned MT-2 is exactly the bike we wanted to ride. Designed, built, and tested in Boulder, CO, we recognized our desire for a fast and efficient, highly capable hardtail. The MT-2 is equally at home on the start line of a marathon mountain bike race, as it is on an all-day big mountain adventure or a weekend bike-packing trip in the desert.
The MT-2 is designed with modern geometry and componentry in mind, making it the ultimate trail companion. Intended to be built with a 120mm suspension fork, and with ample clearance for 29x2.6 tires, the MT-2 is a modern XC hardtail, with a hint of rowdy trail shredding built in. A size-specific straight gauge titanium tubeset delivers a lightweight and exceptionally strong frameset that is built to be durable, comfortable, and exceptionally fun to ride.
Batch Built in Mosaic Stock Geometry, a limited number of MT-2's are available now with delivery in 2-4 weeks pending finishwork selection. Frames can be configured one of two ways, with external full-length shift, brake, and internal dropper routing, or for eTap AXS shifting with a dropper port in the seat tube and external rear brake. All cables run externally through cable guides on the underside of the downtube. Made to order, custom MT-2's are also available through our normal build process and carry a 12 week lead time.
- Tubeset || Size Specific T3A/2.5V Straight Gauge Titanium Tubeset
- Geometry || Batch Built Mosaic Stock Geometry (Made to order custom geometry also available).
- Tire Clearance || 29x2.6
- Chainline || Boost
- Fork || Designed around 120mm, 44 offset suspension fork (Not included).
- Headset || Cane Creek 40 (Chris King upgrade available)
- Brake Mount || Post Mount 160mm
- Brake Routing || External Downtube
- Shift Routing || External Downtube or eTap AXS
- Dropper Routing || Internal Seattube or eTap AXS
- Rear Axle Spacing || Boost 12x148
- Bottom Bracket || Threaded English 73mm
- Seatpost Diameter || 30.9
- Water Bottle Mounts || Three - Down tube, seat tube, under downtube.
- Finish || Standard Raw Finish (included) or upgrade to Mosaic Paint Layout
- Lead Time - Batch Built || 2-4 weeks pending finishwork selection?
- Lead Time - Made to Order || 12 weeks (Made To Order)